ayurveda-icon
Oil related question
Hello doctor I only want to knw which oil is good for rough dry and Dandruff prone hair? Currently I m using indulekha hair oil or thinking to switch hamdard almond oil?? What should I do now

Apply Dhurdhoorapathradi keram if you have Dandruff. Consult me online through this platform for further guidance.

Apply almond oil. Apply fresh aloevera gel directly. Trichip n Nutrich oils are good .
consult on practo app for oral medicine.
Avoid chemical shampoo n any other masque. Take citrus fruits,fresh vegetables n nutritious food. Away from dust, keep clean hair twice in a week
trichup hair oil and shampoo
Consult ayurveda physician for proper diagnosis and root cause of ailment
Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet schedule
Avoid excess oily spicy salty dairy and bakery products in diet
Look into the ingredients and find tila thila, ksheera processed with herbal plants.. Also devoid of preservatives and other chemicals. This would be good for your hair if it's dry and having Dandruff. Understand that dandruff has many reasons and if you want to get rid of it completely your diet should also be looked into. Consult to know more.
Find out root cause of your problem by ayurved way diagnosis Correct it by ayurved way medicine diet and lifestyle corrections Finding out root cause and its cure is very important for improvement permanent cure Correct diagnosis by ayurved way is very important main factor in treatment Take any ayurved medicine after proper ayurved way diagnosis only for avoiding bad effects of intake Take online consultation directly for accurate diagnosis and treatment diet chart home remedies
Hi, you can use any one medicated hair oil like mahabhrungaraj tail etc. For complete eradication of your diseased condition of dandruff you have to take proper medicines. You can consult me online.
drink plenty of water.
maintain hair hygiene with herbal shampoo.
Without rule out root cause I can't suggest any medicine for u Need to assess your prakruthi etc After proper analysis only I will tell you which oil is good for u r condition
can contact me for further information
Take proper knowledge about this