Occipital neuralgia
I often get swelling and pain near the occipital , have been consulting a doctor since long but there is no such clarity , as prescribed presently I am taking a tablet but pain decreases only for some time , but then I often feel swelling every now and then , can I be suggested something else which can be done to detect the actual problem and treated!!
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Bangalore
Please see a neurologist who can examine you and advise as to what needs to be done
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.