Obsessive nature
I have seen my parents fighting since childhood. and somwhere i feel that i have that fear instilled in me that i dont have to let my relations suffer or go through any such thing. i try my best and i do whatever it takes. i build my trust again and again even after my partner brekas it and the next time something happens, it fills me with more anger. i find a lack of maturity in my partner. i have tried to explain each and every thing on my part but i dnt feel that he wants to understand me. i am not a shallow person, i believe more in real feelings. i have taken stand for him in front of everyone, but instead of taking stand for me (his so called friends did something bad against me), he expects me to forgive them and points out that am wrong. never has he ever expressed that others did wrong to me. i do not want to be a failure in relationship, but i have given more than 100% into it. i cant even give him a break because it scares me. it scares that it will make him go away from me.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, I understand your feeling and I totally understand your condition. Do not worry there is no one who does not have hardship. Keeping the same pace inspite if getting rammed by each and every situation is the key. It applies to you too. I understand that you have given your more than 100% in making your man understand you and I totally believe you. But obvious like to tell you that if a person isnt behaving properly with us then we would be the partial reason for that. Just find out for that one reason and keep calm. Calm isn't that what ever your man does to you and should bear it. Nope not at all make him understand what how you feel and make him realize how important you're in his life. This is all I can say. Rest is in your hands. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.