Obsessive complusive diso
I suffered from ocd. yesterday in my exam I made 1 cheat in exam I thought if any other cheat made by me left in the paper so I searched whole paper 30 minutes & found nothing today my second paper & didn't read because of thought of left behind cheat .please help me

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune
Cheating itself in the exam is not advisable. If illness has been already diagnosed and under treatment, there is need of some dose modification or SOS anxiolytics for anxiety during exams. Consult psychiatrist who 'll guide you in person.