Observing some symptoms from 2 weeks
Heloo doctor Myself from 2 weeks seeing certain changes in my body I had lost appetite If I eat just small quantity of food I feel my stomach is fulll I get abdominal belly pain I am having vomiting sensations after eating food I became weak and tired Feeling fatigue My periods is lasting for just 1 and half day with normal flow I am feeling that I have lost my weight Even my stool is not normal Its somewht loose Doctor I get pain in my belly area after eating doctor What would be the probelm doctor

Please get a Complete Health Check up package from one of the Multinational Laboratories and consult with a General Physician on Practo with the report.

Seems like you got a gut infection Did you eat outside anytime in the recent past? Get a CBC and Ultrasound whole abdomen done
Consult for further course of evaluation and treatment
Take light diet Avoid spicy and oily food Have more of curd or lassi And for abdominal pain take Tab dicyclomine SOS
CAN HELP YOU, KINDLY PROVIDE ME DETAILED HISTORY FOR PROPER DIAGNOSIS AND FURTHER MANAGEMENT
Take following medications: Pan D : 1 cap in empty stomach for 10 days Acogut: 1 tab thrice daily 30 minutes before meal for 28days Drotin M : For stomach pain. To be taken on emergency basis. Do the following blood tests: CBC, CRP, Thyroid Profile (Free Blood), Iron profile, 25-OH Vitamin D. Do a Stool Microscopy Test and USG Abdomen.
Take plenty of fluids Reduce stress and tension Regular exercise atleast for 30 minutes Regularise sleep for 6 hours Avoid Oily Spicy Smoked and Deep Fried Food Avoid Tea Coffee Dark Chocolate Pastries Red Meat etc Avoid Chillies Papad Pickles etc Avoid Aerated Drinks Don't skip meals Take frequent meals and soft diet. Consult under Practo in case of emergency