Obesity...

Sliming capsule or sliming power can helpfull to controle and loss the weight. And what is the way to loss the weight without surgery. Pls doctor give me your contact no to consult privetly.

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 15 yrs exp Mumbai
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314
Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Slimming capsules are harmful for long term. It is a artificial means of losing weight. It can lead to many side effects and will deteriorate your health. For losing weight. Be more discipline with your eating habits and physical activity. This will keep you away from being overweight as well as disease free. Try to adopt more natural ways to be fit instead of taking any kind of pills.