Nutritionist
My food diet plan is completely messed up.. Looking for a nutritionist who can make food plan for me...to help me overcome constipation..

You need to take high fiber low fat diet .please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Yes I have few clients who hav completely improved this problem with my diet plan Please share your height weight to me on practo
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi, We believe in a holistic approach and a sustainable diet plan. We believe tried and tested ancient wisdom of food.
Please book the appointment for a diet plan
Helloooo please do your basic body profile 1st and than consult me.. you need to take proper balanced food which helps to control your lethargy as well as high fiber food for constipation
for more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.in
Hello there, It is a very common problem now days. Check in your diet your fruits, vegetable, water and your activity also. It you are doing very less activity yiu likely going to suffer with constipation. For more detail You can contact me
maintain your activity
stay safe at home.