Numbness /pain in fingers

I am having tingling/numbness/pain in fingers I have C6,C7 as well I neck from a long back..I have shown to Neurologist he has given me one calcium and one sleep medicine for 1 month..want to take second opinion from a physiotherapist as I have seeing a pain in my neck and I have read that this could be a pinched nerve and hence to be cured by physio..Pls help and suggest

Doctor Answers (3) on Numbness /pain in fingers

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot fomentation  x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support. Self Massage the back of neck.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk physiotherapy treatment SWD tens and ultrasonic therapy for 15 days and do stretching exercise in daily routine .avoid long sitting and toward bending and computer work and avoid sleep medicine
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well yes physiotherapy does help in relieving your symptoms,...I suggest you to consult a physiotherapist with your reports...secondly that tablets suggested to you by the neurologist need to be continued as it is an added benefit for the issue...thank you