Numbness in Righthand wrist
Hi Doctors. My mother in law is feeling numbeness in her right hand wrist. And it is increasing everyday.  We did MRI of spine, and Doctors has suggest surgery of c6 n c7 ASAP. Please check report attached and let me know if he surgery is required. Actually we are worried about post surgery complications. Like if surgery fails what would happen, and what is the success rate of this kind of surgery. Please help.

As per report surgery is required Results are dictated by experience of surgeon and health of patient..... Results are good in experts hand