Numbness in hand
Good morning sir/madam. I am male age 40, height 182 cms, weight 88kg. I am having numbness in my arms and hand while sleeping. What can I do for that. Kindly suggest me good treatment

Good height Long neck people usually had cervical disc problems Get MRI cervical spine and send me . Rill then take very small pillow Market has cervical pillows , u can use them Take gabapin 100 mg bed time will help u and a muscle relaxant like zerodol mr or orthodex mr

Need more details on your symptoms, as numbness can be due to various reasons, for which i need a detailed History and examination. Consult a Neurologist in person