Numbness in Fingers
Hi Sir/Madam, I am 6 months pregnant women.. From last 15 days I am getting Numbness in both hand's fingers and is paining. I can't hold my plate to eat also. When consulted gynecologist to whom I am taking regular check up, she said to take Nurokind LC.. I am Taking from last 15 days, no improvement. It pains due to that can't sleep properly in night. Please suggest on this. Thanks in advance 🙏

Likely carpal tunnel syndrome and it gets worse in pregnancy. Try using neutral wrist splint at night.

Classical carpal tunnel syndrome. U should get NCS study done
Get neurology consultation done