Numb feeling

I had viral fever for around 1 month. It was coming and going but now i don't have viral. Now i have this numb feeling, weakness feeling of getting faint, too bright vision too clear vision and this is not going even after taking long rest. Please suggest me the solution or which doctor should i consult.

Doctor Answers (3) on Numb feeling

Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
Pl consult the homeo dactor parcto.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through query, and viral fever may last for seven to 10 days, I'd it lasts for longer than this, you need to undergo examination by a physician and may require some simple lab tests. Get your blood pressure examined. Simple anemia and vitamin deficiencies can cause these. Please consult a physician, to examine and to treat accordingly.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well you seem to facing multiple symptoms which may or may not be correlating to the viral fever...you need to consult a physician get yourself examined and then only we will be able to help you out...yes I suggest you to take food well and drink water also well as these play an important role...thank you