Numb feeling
I had viral fever for around 1 month. It was coming and going but now i don't have viral. Now i have this numb feeling, weakness feeling of getting faint, too bright vision too clear vision and this is not going even after taking long rest. Please suggest me the solution or which doctor should i consult.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Pl consult the homeo dactor parcto.

Hello.. Well you seem to facing multiple symptoms which may or may not be correlating to the viral fever...you need to consult a physician get yourself examined and then only we will be able to help you out...yes I suggest you to take food well and drink water also well as these play an important role...thank you
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through query, and viral fever may last for seven to 10 days, I'd it lasts for longer than this, you need to undergo examination by a physician and may require some simple lab tests. Get your blood pressure examined. Simple anemia and vitamin deficiencies can cause these. Please consult a physician, to examine and to treat accordingly.