Not long last in bed for having sex get.
I had sex but not long last get only 5 minute is their any medicine for having sex minimum 30 minute in bed

There is no such medicines which can define that how long you will last in the foreplay. However your timing in bed can be increased by proper counselling, treatment and medications.
You can contact us online or in person for further details and clarifications.
Avoid watching porn and avoid drinking alcohol.
Ji You need counseling and therapy
chat with me online for advice and treatment
its very easy to write tadalafil or viagara or dapoxetine BLINDLY but it is not permanent solution for your age and sideeffects. u can increase time by diet exercise lifestyle modification natural resources without sideeeffrcts
Take vajikaran and vitality herbs.. To increase stamina for sexual activity..
for further information consult me
i have  best treatment for you plz share me some more details consult
Premature Ejaculation is a very common and easily manageable issue. Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks.