Not interested in medicin

I have digestive issues such as IBS, weight loss, constipation, bloating, bacterial overgrowth, fatigue, poor concentration. My health didn't improve from any allopathic or ayurvedic treatment(Medanta, Fortis, Baba Ramdev, Acharya Bal Krishna,etc). Met with a doctor and he told me that no medicine can give a cure, and our body has the ability to heal itself. He asked me to control my stress, perform excercise and yoga, make a daily routine. By following them, I have already started feeling better. Is it true that medicines cannot cure me and body heals itself? Kindly be specific.

Hello.. Well ibs is such an issue that it can be given only symptomatic treatment and yes it's true that all other factors dies matter a lot....continue your good habits...but yes you need to have regular follow up with the gastroenterologist...thank you.....