Not got periods

I am 38 ,hd my periods on 10th june 16..this month have not got them stll.i have done the pregnancy test using Prega News twice. 1st time wd regular urine and second time wd days first urine. Both time it shows negative.i hd the cramps coming in stomach for last two days but since yestrday it has also stopped. 1 thing is differnt ths time is i have white discharge a lot wch i comparitive more then everytime. Pls guide what do i do . Do i repeat by pregnancy test again wd some other company or can i take some medicine for ths

Doctor Answers (1) on Not got periods

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have not mentioned wheather your periods are regular always. Sometimes its normal for periods to get delayed a bit. And considering yours is a 28 day cycle, it has been delayed by 7 days and also you are not pregnant, I would suggest you wait for 2-3 more days and if it doesnt happen still, then consult a gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management. You will also require a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Consult a gynecologist in person in the next few days.