Not glow in skin, hairfal

My skin of face is not good these days, there is no glow, whenever i did makeup it looks good only for 10-15 min, after dat my face gets dull and there is no glow at all. On my face there are so many tiny white color warts, Facing problem of dark circles also Skin become so dull Plz give me a perfect solution or any homemade remedies for perfect glowing and spotless skin And i also facing problem of hairfall Whenever i comb my hairs i got bunch of hairs in my hand.. I m so worried Hairs become so rough n shineless Wat i do to solve my problems

Doctor Answers (2) on Not glow in skin, hairfal

Thanks for your query. You have multiple issues and all could have a common reason. Meet a Dermatologist to get it diagnosed. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for. Exact recommendations are difficult to make as a lot more needs to be done.
Dr. Varun Sarin Dehradun | Dermatologist
Hairfall at your age is unusual just to check upon a few things. 1. Do you or anyone in your family have any thyroid disorder. 2. Did you suffer from any disease like malaria, typhoid or dengue in the last 6 months. 3. Did you do dieting in the last 6 months. 4. Is anyone else in your family having hairfall. If answer to any of these basic question is yes, then its better to consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Sometimes anemia is a common cause for hairfall in your age. So get yourself investigated and get treated by a good dermatologist.