Not getting pregnant, trying for baby
Me and my wife are trying for baby from last 7 years. We went to multiple doctors for consultation but no luck. Doctors suggested to do multiple test like Seamen analysis, Hormone test for my wife, blood test, HSG test, follicular study. All tests are normal My sperm count was 54 millions per ml, motility was 70 percent morphology 70-80 percent and volume 5 ml. HSG, follicular study and PCOD test was normal for my wife. Can someone help me here what else we can do?

Again same repeated question.
Repeated
Can try again or IUI IVF
Share your all reports N chat or call me
I appreciate you for posting the same encounter report. According to this information in the report the liquefaction time is only 10 minutes which is low compared to the 30 minutes of average. This may be one of the factors which is delay in pregnancy.
opt for online consultation in practo
Average of 3 semen count reports after abstinence of 3 days will be ideal to decide about your seminal status.
3-6 cycles if oi+fm . Then 3-6 cycles of IUI. Followed by IVF/ICSI