Not Getting Pregnant. Its been 8 years
It's been 8 years we are trying for baby. We consulted with multiple doctors but no luck. My husband seamen test is normal as per doctor. His sperm count is 55 millions per ML, sperm volume 5 ML, Morphology is 70-80 percent, Motility is 70 percent. Husband weight is 83 kg, height is 5 ft 11 inches, no smoking and drinking. For me HSG test, follicular study, PCOD, blood test are normal. My body weight is 57 KG, Age is 31 years and height is 5 ft 3 inch. In 2017 doctor ask for IUI method for pregnancy and we did this 2 times but no luck. My period are regular from last 2 years. Earlier it was irregular ( sometimes 28 days sometimes 30, 32 or 35 days) but now its always on time. We both follows healthy lifestyle. Both body weight is normal not over weight. Do not smoke or drink. Can someone help us. Please suggest what else we can do? If all tests are normal then why we are not getting results. Is there anything that we are missing? Please help

You can contact me. Would be happy to help you.
Repeat
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Infertility need evaluation come online for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
It's good that you are test reports are normal. Few years after marriage the sexual attraction between the couple reduces and the pressure of pregnancy also contributes to the stress. For natural pregnancy we recommend the periodic sex and the sexual health of the couple.
Opt for sex consultation in person or over phone.
Maintaining sexual health always helps to keep the hormonal health and the uterine health.
U need proper counselling and proper ayurvedic medicine.. To be a parent soon
for further information consult me privately