Not getting pregnant
Hi Dr. My wife unable to get pregnant. We are trying from last 1 year. She also consumed tab HB DALE & syrup UT DALE. Kindly suggest what we do so that she can get pregnant asap.

Hello.. Well we need to evaluate you as well as your partner to see what exactly is the problem is due to which she is not able to come concieve... Sometimes it also happens that intercourse in non fertile days will not bring results... So I suggest you to consult an obstetrician first talk to her discuss about it..they will guide you for family planning... Secondly If required she will evaluate further