Not getting pregnant. 8 years marriage
It's been 8 years we are trying for baby. We consulted with multiple doctors but no luck. My husband seamen test is normal as per doctor. His sperm count is 55 millions per ML, sperm volume 5 ML, Morphology is 70-80 percent, Motility is 70 percent. Husband weight is 83 kg, height is 5 ft 11 inches, no smoking and drinking. For me HSG test, follicular study, PCOD, blood test are normal. My body weight is 57 KG, Age is 31 years and height is 5 ft 3 inch. In 2017 doctor ask for IUI method for pregnancy and we did this 2 times but no luck. My period are regular from last 2 years. Earlier it was irregular ( sometimes 28 days sometimes 30, 32 or 35 days) but now its always on time. sexual relation is very good between us. Sex frequency is 2-3 times in a week minimum. During the ovulation time( 9th to 18th day of period) we do sex every alternate day. We love each other and physically and mentally very well. Can someone help us.

Hi, More then psychological this seems to be more of physical. However there few more details which we would want on your issue. Basis which we can help you get your issue resolved.
Share report and detail history on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Share your all reports N chat or call me
Yes few pending tests required dear.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.