Not getting period
I have sex with my husband on 1 june my due date of next period was 4 june but till today my period is not started what can be the reason as we have protected sex My medication is on january end i have taken unwanted 72 due toh unprotected sex after that period was regualar then after january i hve taken unwanted 72 in march end due toh same reason after that also regular peeiod but from this month i dont understand the problem

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Don't worry sometimes periods can get delayed because of some other reason. Wait for few more days. And if you don't get periods by 11th June then do urine pregnancy test.