Not getting hard erection
Hi..i am 26 years old male. I am not getting proper hard erection from last few months. The case was not same before this. I had really good sexual encounter with my partner. But suddenly i am not getting proper hardness in my penis. And sometimes it ejaculates early before getting proper erection. Please help me out.

Natural home remedy using carrots, egg and honey: 1. Take ½ a bowl of chopped carrots 2. Add 1 half boiled egg 3. Add 2 tbsp of honey 4. Mix well 5. Have once everyday 6. Do this for 1 month Natural home remedy using drumstick flowers:  1. Boil a handful of drumstick flowers in 1 glass of milk 2. Drink it when lukewarm 3. Sip it every day for 1-2 months This is a good tonic to overcome sexual debility Natural home remedy using ginger and honey: 1. Crush ginger to a paste 2. Take 2 tsp of this ginger paste 3. Add 2 tsp of honey 4. Mix well 5. Have this 3 times a day