Not getting conceive
We are trying to have baby since last one year but not yet succeed, wife consulted one gynecology, no visible problem observed. We are having difficulties while having intercourse, my penis inserted less than ~1/3 to her vagina and most of time semen throne out from her vagina when I released it. Is it a problem?

Dr. Pranay Ghosh
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Yes, this could be a problem and can lead to delay in conception. First of all, please make sure all your reports are normal (semen analysis for you and day 2 FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin for your wife). If everything is normal, and you have been trying at the right time of the menstrual cycle to conceive, then you might need some treatment in the form of IUI or self insemination of semen.