Not eating
His dr. My baby is not eating in the morning. She will drink milk in the middle of the night .after waking up I will give her idli ,dosa chapathi ,etc by 8:30 am she doesnot eat anything. She always have rusks and cornflakes everyday. She is not at all eating idli , dosa things. Sometimes she was not interested to eat that also. Only in the morning time she is not interested with  the food . Lunch and dinner she will have properly.always she is doing the same . Again by 11:30 or 12 she will be very hungry. How to make her eat please help me with this. Shall I change anything regarding this?

Hi, Children are pussy and choosy eaters. Give the food she likes in small and in regular intervals. Give calorie dense food at 6 pm and then 1-2 snacks/ tiffin items before going to bed. That way she will not wake up for milk at night and will be hungry in the morning.