Not at all eating food and fruits
My daughter is 21 months old .. she is not eating food at all... She eats 2 to 3 bites or spoon.. after consulting doctor we give multi vitamin syrup and appetizers syrup from 1 month.. still she is not eating food... She doesn't have any health problems ... Sleeps , urination, motion all normal... Very active kid... Birth weight is 3.5kg present weight is 9.4kg.. please suggest medications and treatment...

Hello, Child needs detailed information and doctor consultation. Follow my Instagram/tiwari_child_clinic for Health Q & A. 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏
Your babies weight is appropriate for age no need to worry.