Not able to have sex
Hello, I am married close to a year, but all my sexual desires have vanished post wedding. I used to have many fantasies and used to get aroused often. Now I hardly get that feeling. I tried to have only that thought but I soon feel bored and don't get interest in sex. What is this problem. Can I have viagra?

Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Usually this is the same problem for those who watch porn videos and having lots of fantasies that is far away from real sex life. So Please consult a sexologyst n get a councelling, he will direct you. Regards