Not able to do sex
I think I have phimosis problem. Not able to retract my foreskin back. I tried and saw a lot of smegma. I think some inflammation condition also present in me. I lost my confidence in sex when I was not able to insert my penis inside vegina. We tried some more time but could not complete our activity in various positions. Basically when I was aroused at the time of wearing condom only my arousal used to go. Unable to get full arousal after some time. I am not a mastrubator. Never really tried anything. I need some advice on how should I start preparing myself for sex with a proper plan.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Phimosis needs to ve treated. That will expose more sensitive area and help in getting better arousal. Also, if its your first time, its normal to feel this way. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Indranil Saha
Sexologist 20 yrs exp Kolkata

I think you should 1st treat your Phimosis with consulting with a good surgeon. Unless and until this problem is not gone you will never get confidence in sex!