Nose and cosmetic surgery
I am a student but I am make a movie and I Won't To look good my nose is very broad and my chick's are very fatty give me perfect solution about

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I guess you are still just 19 years and your facial development as far as bony development is concerned is just about complete. However, it is best you consult a plastic surgeon if you need a nose job to make your nose look better. You may want to lose weight and diet properly if you are over weight and that will reduce chubbiness of your cheeks also. Or else you may need liposuction at cheeks. Hope this helps.
Dr. Gautam Gangurde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Nashik
For broad nose you will need cosmetic Rhinoplasty so as narrow down your broad nose and for chubby chick buccal fat reduction.