Noperiods for 3 1/2Months
I have delivered my son 2 years back. After the delivery,my periods were irregular for a month or so and coming back again.But,I haven't got my periods from July. I m not pregnant too. Is this normal to get irregular periods like this.. Please help with some remedy to induce my periods. Its delayed by 3 and half months

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Hi You are having irregular periods may be because you are lactating. You should be taking contraceptives if you are not planning pregnancy. It is better that you consult a gynaecologist and take her opinion regarding your periods.