Nocturnal Emissions
Hey I Am A 14 Year Old Boy I Used To Masturbate Daily But Have Left It For A Month And At Night I Am Having Nocturnal Emissions Daily Can U Suggest Any Measures To Cure It.Plz I Need Help My Wrist Is Shrinking Nerves Have Became Visible And Less Density Bones Plz Reply Soon....

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Raipur

Night fall or Nocturnal emission can be very well treated with Homeopathy you will get positive result within One month. Feel free if you have any query.

Hello, Nightfall is not a big problem,its common .. Understand that wet dreams are not your fault. Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall If you have a wet dream, don't panic or feel embarrassed. When you wake up, clean yourself up by washing your genitals with soap and water and change your sheets. As much as possible, avoid situations that produce a sexual response in you. Try practicing yoga