Nocturnal Emission
Hi Dr, I am having wet dreams from past one year and earlier it used to be once a month but recently it is happening once in a week or once in two weeks. I get deep sleep during this time and suddenly this wakes me up. Is there any remedy or home medicine that can be taken. Thank you.

Dr. Chetan Vispute
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
I understand ur concern. But ' Nightfall or nocturnal emission ' is a normal phenomenon. If a person does not masturbate or have intercourse, the semen gets discharged in sleep. Don't worry . As it is normal thing that happens with everyone der is no medicine for it. Tk care