No wieght gain
I am very thin.i eat much variety of foods but i coudnt become fat and gain weight.pls provide me tips to become fat and gain weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to gain18 KGS that too mualce not fat I can help to gain4-5 KGS in month .tips won't help u require proper diet chart

Hello.. If you have worm infestation get it treated , Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables. ,some don't gain weight after having healthy nutritious food due to malabsobtion in that case you must consult general physician.