No weight loss
I do yoga for an hour and floor aerobics for thirty minutes still I am not able to lose my weight.my weight is 62 and I am 40 years old.i want lose my weight pls give some advice.

After seeing ur concern i should suggest you that u have to take a proper balanced diet,check your thyroid level.You should be aware that you might not have a hypothyroid as this may also be a cause of gaining weight.
ur diet should include following properties: 1-drink pleanty full of water,coconut water,orange juice 2-ur diet should include protein rich food that includes lenticles,soyabean,moong dal 3- avoide eating food rich in carbohydrates,saturated fats. 4- eat food rich in roughage that improves your digestion problem and reduces ur fat. 5- include vitamin C in ur diet
1- Do excercise,yoga that reduces your fat. 2- avoide eating junk food. 3- your major diet should be in liquid form.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+113
Chat with a dietician
Hello dear, Please tell me your height,daily schedule, eating habits and any other health issues if having. As you are saying you are doing regular physical activity please tell how long you are working.
We need to focus on diet, physical activity and health issues

Aerobic or gy for weight loss