No weight gain

Hi, My weight is 55 and my height is 5'7. I was 50 for years but I have pcod and due to the pcod medicines I gained little weight in the upper half portion of my body since the past year. However , I eat so much, but I am unable to gain weight. I look skinny, I need to gain weight. I am thinking of taking proteinX as referred by my friend. Is this safe to take that ? If yes then what quantity . does it have side effects as well ?and the other things that need to be taken care of.

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Introduce some foods into your diet pattern like egg white, soybean nutrella or granules, Roasted peanuts in salads, brown rice. Do walk or exercise 4 hrs in a week. Protein x is effective only with exercise or any physical activity. Do some change in your lifestyle like give max time to yourself by reading good books, listen good music.