No urge for sex
We were having a good sex life before.. But since past 2 years my husband is losing interest in sex. Even if he tries the erection doesn't last long... I think the reason behind this is stress from office.. But it is affecting our personal life..

Dr. Harisha N L
There are many causes for decreased libido...they may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low testosterone,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations... If its psychological Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.