No sexual satisfaction
Hi, My friend got married on April 29th. He would be going for honeymoon this weekend. After marriage they had sex several times. But he would ejaculate within 5 min it seems. He wants a string erection atleast for half an hour. He is depressed now as he feels that his wife would think he is impotent. He says it's a shame for him to have sex with his new wife. He wants to try viagra 25mg which is enough for 1 hour intercourse. But he is afraid to take due to side effects. Please let us know if even 25mg tablet has side effects. He can't go to a doctor also. He has no time. Just one 25 Mg tablet is enough? He doesn't smoke or drink. Has no other health problems. Please advice. TIA

Hello there. I can understand your concern for your friend but I was also wondering if it's actually for your friend or yourself. Anyways, I don't think there will be any problems taking the medicine but you need to get your friend some basic clinical examination before he can take that medicine. Atleast take him to a general physician so that the doctor can undertake a basic clinical examination like blood pressure etc. All the best to your friend. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.