No Sex Drive
I have been with bf from last 2 years. I am virgin and never had actual sex apart from foreplays. Below are the problems I am facing. 1. Earlier I used to have sexual desires and I used to get wet but from last 1 year I don’t feel any desires even though I want to have sex but my body and vegina doesn’t respond at all. Even if I masturbate forcefully, it won't get wet. I never had orgasm in my life. 2. I am terrified at the thought of a penis penetrating my vegina and one of the reason I am still virgin. Please help me out as I love my bf and I want to get intimate with him. He really loves me and being patient with me.

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
U don't worry.. This things happen.. U need consultation.. For detail consultation connect with me online
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment