No sex drive
I had a total hysterectomy 7 months ago and now I have low libido no sex drive what is the best supplements to get it back to normal

Firstly think or analyse the following questions.. 1. Do you want more sex drive.. 2.  do you want more sex for your self 3. Do you miss sex.. 4. Can you do without sex. Low moods depression anxiety self worthlessness can cause such issues. Contact me for solutions
Contact me
Contact me via practo
Hi . I can see ur age is 55vyrs which u have mentioned so its normal ti desire to be low desire gets lower age by age