No problem
I am 22 years old.. within 10 days i ll wear braces.. doctor said u should wear at least 6 to 18 months.. will it solved my problem? becoz my age is 22... how many hours will braces take to put into my teeth??? will it paining??? how many time should i brush a day???

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear practo user,now a days wearing braces is a simple task.normal braces duration time is minimum 6 months to 18 months.placing brackets hardly takes 15 to 20 minutes.specially designed orthodontic brushes easily available in the markets.Brush twice a day with regular mouthwash.Regards www.siridentalhospital..com
Dr. Bharath R
Dentist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Placing brackets is a simple task it is a matter of 10 to 15 min. Regarding ur brushing techniques spl orthodontic brushes are available make use of it. And if possible start using mouth washes too with regards Www.kavithadentalcare.com