No periods since 2 months
Hi doctor. My periods aren't happening since two months and I am not getting what's the cause behind it. Well in detail yes i do have a habit of eating fastfood alot moreover I am constipated for minimum 3 days in a week. Everyday I eat two eggs.. previous month intake of sabudana was alot in my diet. I am really very worried what is the cause behind no periods. Help me

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Hello,, stress can cause irregular periods,? Are you taking any pills,, I have taken any pills? Is this happening for the first time or previously you had this problem.? Please give some details. Irregular period us caused by stress, altered daily routine, less sleep, anemia, hypothyroidism, PCOS, reproductive tract infection. Each is managed differently, kindly visit a gynecologist. Avoid all types of fast and junk foods. Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables and add some exercise to your daily routine drink plenty of water . These will help to improve constipation and your over all health.