No periods
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex on 6th January. Her periods had gone over on 31st December. I gave her ipill immediately within 3 hours. She had some little periods on 6th of feb and little spots on 7th feb. But no period since then. We are afraid of pregnancy, what should we do ?

Hello, Do a urine pregnancy test at home to check whether they are pregnant or not. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Do one urine pregnancy test. It may be due to any hormone imbalance. Meet gyn if negative also. As the withdrawl medicine can be given.