No periods
I missed my periods last month and am getting it now with very irregular, very less flow that is mostly brownish in color. This happened before 7 years ago and there was a diagnosis of PCOS as well as dermoid cyst for which I had surgery. What should I do next?

Whenever  in  your previous cycle  if blood  flow is scanty, in next cycle it come out and it's colour is brownish so don't be panic., it is normal
Connect for detailed evaluation
Take Syrup M2Tone two spoons three times a day for three months
For irregular periods do the following tests dear 1. Ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness and antral follicle count on day 2 of periods 2. Serum TSH fasting levels early morning 3. Serum Prolactin 4. Serum FSH and LH on day two of periods
Review with reports on Practo for online prescription Take a boiled egg daily Take Tablet Livogen once at bedtime daily for three months Take milk with turmeric at night Take plenty of onions and garlic and tomatoes daily Reduce oil Take amla bittergourd and jamuns daily Take wheat based diabetes diet Avoid fast food and non-veg and egg yellow Take fish and egg white Take a spoon of methi seeds soak up in water over night and take next morning Loosing 5-10 percent of weight in 3-6 months will cure PCOD in75 percent of cases Exercise for 20 minutes daily for 6 days a week- cycling/aerobics/treadmill/Rower
You need sonography and few blood test for your problem dear ,to come for a proper diagnosis .
PCOS can recur, if you have history of weight gain and lack of exercise then it could be hormonal imbalance, get a repeat scan done and see a gynecologist