No periods.
Hi,  I had unsafe sex On 21st October,2020 after that I got periods on 17th Nov,2020. I Haven't Got My Periods Since 17th Nov,2020. Can You Pls Suggest What To Do?

Take pregnancy test & meet a Gynaec
Do cbc,blood sugar random and urine for pregnancy test. Consult a gynaecologist.
Share few more detail history of exposure and take proper consult will guide you through online private chat
Hello, hope u r doing well. Sometimes periods gets delayed bcz of emergency contraceptive pills, stress, anxiety. It’s been more than a month u should consult a gynaecologist.