No periods for 3 months
I have delivered my son 2 years back. After the delivery,my periods were irregular for a month or so and coming back again. Now,I haven't got my periods from July. I m not pregnant too(not sexually active).Is this normal to get irregular periods like this? Have tried few home remedies to induce periods.no results.help.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. It is not normal for your periods to be irregular so frequently. You need to see your gynaecologist who will rule out other causes before offering correct treatment. You may wish to keep a menstrual calendar for three months to show them how your periods have changed. best wishes