No periods after loette
Hi...I am a mother of a 15 month old baby..I got a shot of depo provera in June this year and after 12 weeks of the shot,started with tablet loette for 21 days as per the doctors advice...was regular with the tablets...but it's been 5 days since the last tablet and no periods as yet...could I be pregnant?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Loette and depot provera are synthetic  progesterone  which can interfere with your natural  hormone  balance. It's a known side effect  of  depot that it can reduce and stop your periods.
To know more on this, please  read my blogs  about contraceptive  pills on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Vani R
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Bangalore

If you are regularly taking tablet u can't be pregnant. Wait for few more days