No period, red spottings and then Brown
My LMP was on 21 Jan,never saw it again till today. Had some very bright blood stains on my tissue paper after sex on the 29th day, and then recently seeing brownish discharge on the 37th,38 and 39th day. Pls what could it be?

Hello, Have you done a urine pregnancy test? If not then do a urine pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy. If the result is positive, you are likely to pregnant and then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management.
You should get your urine pregnancy test done and then consult the Gynaecologist.