No period ( have been diagnosed w pcos)
I have been diagnosed w pcos in march. Last month i had anal sex w my Boyfriend, we forgot to change the condom when we switched back to vaginal sex. I suffered from an extreme uti infection right after (had bright red spotting during the time for 3-4 days). I got treated for the same. A week or so after, i got my first shot of vaccination against covid. I experienced high fever for 2-3 days. After which in a few days, i started my course for meprate to induce my periods. It's been more 10 days since i finished the course and i still haven't gotten my period. I took a upt and result was negative. What could be the issue. Is this normal? Could those other issues be affecting my period?

If there has been 10 days after stopping the tablets and urine pregnancy test is negative you need combined pills to induce your period now