No period from 3 months.
I had unprotected sex on 2nd day of period, and popped i-pill after 2hours. Then the period lasted for 2 weeks and now its been 3months and not had period since then. Also she had taken 5 pregnancy test at regular intervals,all were negative. Am I pregnant? If not, then what happened to me? P.S: I have low BP.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. If you have not had a period for three months and your pregnancy test is negative the cause is most ikely a hormone imbalance. Your gynaecologist will need to examine you and do some tests in addition to prescribing medication so that your periods can be corrected. Best wishes