No. Of hours of sleep
I am pursuing MBA.Sumdays I get 6-7hrs of continuous sleep (12 pm or 1am - 6 or 7 am) and Sumdays because of exhaustive schedule, I get 4 hrs of sleep (3am-7am) and some days in installments like (11pm-1am and again 4 am-6am). Will this schedule affect my health ?How should I recover the next day after slpng fr 4 hrs?

Dr. Naaz Kazi
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Thane
You need to organize your daily schedule and make a timetable for ur studies. Try to sleep in the first part of night, 12am-5am. This will be a good quality sleep. Try to take fruits, lot of fluids, milk and vegetables. Avoid fats and meat.