No nipples breast increas
I am single and I don't have nipples. i am getting married in next 4 months and will it be a problem if my husband knows about this ? Will it be a problem to feed my kids ? I also want my breast to increase.Kindly suggest.

Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Do u have regular periods?
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi , if you do not find nipple and breast size is smaller you have to get examined by your gynecologist and to follow her instructions.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Are you having regular periods? You need to visit a gynecologist for breast examination. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.